View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Jeff P

... nothing followed because my mother always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

For those not familiar with the situation, I sent *Ruthie* 40 1965 Topps cards ... not Robert. But I didn't send them to Ruthie to later learn that Robert has been trying to sell 1965 Topps both within this forum and also to other Net54 members as some have told me. These cards were sent to Ruthie and Ruthie alone for her personal enjoyment and nothing more.

Robert: when you tug on the heart strings of Net54 members regarding your little girl and then turnaround and start selling cards from the set, it's not right. You mentioned many times in your thread that you were keeping track of which cards you had received and which ones you had not. I sent you 40 that you did not have at that time. Turning around and sell cards in this set gives people at least the perception that you are using your situation to build sets and I don't think that's the perception you want to give Net54 members. If I had know that was going to be the outcome, I would not have sent you anything.

Please don't contact me again.

jeff

Last edited by jefferyepayne; 03-02-2014 at 02:51 PM.