View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:28 AM
Yi
Banned

The same photo sold $600

at:

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/Lot...entoryid=53890

but it happened in 2005. Almost ten years past, the price shoud go up some. That's why I refused Joey to sell on his offer at $325. He was upset with me. I didn't want to offend him, but no way I should sell this photo for $325. Joey, I thought you are a nice guy. I bet with you is just what I could do to refuse this deal in my polite way. You loss nothing for no deal for this photo. I don't understand why you are so upset. I don't like the way you put our private conversation on public. I was trying to be patient to let you calm down. I apologised to you I shoud not have the thought trying to sell any photos before my web settled. I took you as a friend to contact you to tell my difficulty. But sell or not sell is my right. I did not and will not force you to buy any of my photos. Let the market to decide the price! No one is absolutly correct on pricing. Only the fact can prove who is right. Joey, Please, no matter friend or not. Forget this. I never want to hurt anyone. Maybe I am stubbon. Everyone can make mistake. Just forget the unpleasant thing. Ok?