View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Mike Bodner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailes2872 View Post
Hello,
I live in Pittsburgh and the National is in Cleveland this year, so I look forward to attending my very first one. I was looking on the site for tickets and information and saw the special front of the line VIP ticket opportunity. Since it is my first time, I am not sure if all of the booths/attractions can be seen in a single day. Also, if the goody bags provided are worth some of the extra cost? If the $200 plus package provides the best experience, I would rather spend that and enjoy myself versus spending the minimum and being miserable.

I primarily post on the Post War '50-'79 section, so if this is not the right topic at the right place, apologies and I will move the conversation accordingly - just trying to find the largest audience for feedback and this felt like the place.

Cheers,
Kevin
If you're not getting autographs then you don't need the front of the line package. Also if you're just going 1 or two days and don't care about the "goodies" just buy single day admission ($19-$22) and pay the $8 or so parking. That will leave a lot more money for the good stuff! I get the Super Vip for $180 (incl. parking), but I go at least 4 days and that would cost me $108 individually if I pre-order. I have someone that buys my VIP autograph tickets and I can sell the goodies, so this is more economical for me.

The show can be covered in a single day, but it takes the whole day depending what you're looking for.

Last edited by Gmrson; 03-26-2014 at 02:15 PM.