View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Question to those that are married:
My g-ma passed away a few months ago, and well her will ;i guess is trash- in thinking everything she owned goes to her spouse (my g-pa).
Family was expecting the outcome to be the other way around with g-pa surving cancer from Pearl Harbor and other wars for many years, what a turn around it had been.
Well, it seems that some things that were said privately years before the death, well never happened and now the property and belongings in N.Y. may head into a different direction.

So what i am saying is...even tho you want some things a certain way and done. How can you make sure it does?

This topic has got me thinking very hard..i will be 37 this year and not being married, i am close to my family. I do have a 7 yr old nephew, but hasnt shown no interest in sports.
It got me thinking about life insurance and what policys. I received a letter from Allstate quoting a 250k policy for like 17$/month...seems very good. At least its something. All i have is a 75k accident death dismemberment. Beginning to think i wanna leave the family something to be better situated in my passing. Any suggestions????