Thread: Robinson cano
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 05:00 PM
Lou Simcoe
L0u Sim.coe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Only Smoke 4 the Cards View Post
Cano hits 15-20 HRs a year and averages 310 BA. He won't win a WS. Doesn't sound like HOF material to me.
Cano has hit 25 or more home runs beginning in 2009 onward. He has outstanding rbi's for a 2nd baseman, and yes hits around .310. His 162 game averages are 24 home runs and 97 rbi's and .308. That is HoF material imo. Cano did not have the numbers at the beginning of his career, but the past 5 years are easily HoF numbers as a 2nd baseman. I do believe the move to Seattle was not a good move for his career, but hey, money talks. Cano's agent got him financially secure for the rest of his life ( the agent too ), however it may have come at Cano's expense in stats and the chance of another World Series. I still believe it is too soon to gage Cano's HoF chances, as the next 5 years will likely determine that. I am not a Yankee fan, but Cano is arguably the best power hitting 2nd baseman the game has seen.

Last edited by KCRfan1; 04-22-2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: "another" as caught by CharlieBrown. My oversight. Good catch CB.