View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoudeyGum View Post
Playing devil's advocate here a bit, but it does say in bold red letters at the bottom of the submission form "Turnaround time does not begin until order has been entered into the grading system". Should they enter orders into their grading system more promptly? I suppose. With that said, fantastic customer support is not something I personally put at the top of my list when choosing card grading services. When I'm hankerin' a heapin' helpin' of customer service, I will visit Sandals, Ritz Carlton, Ruth's Chris etc.....but to each their own.
But just because they say they aren't liable for turnaround times doesn't make them exempt from upholding what they tout and charge for. Kind of like the rock hauling trucks that say on the back of them they aren't responsible for rocks falling off and breaking windshields. They still are legally responsible. The thing with PSA is that if you don't like their operations then there are different TPG's...and if they lose enough business they might actually do what they charge for. Again, I like PSA and I like Joe O....so this isn't PSA bashing at all. It's just an opinion on business practices.

I should add that I would guess PSA only says times are estimated (or not guaranteed).....but that being said (if they do say that) then they probably need to usually hit the estimated time and if not then they need to adjust their estimates, imo.

Last edited by Leon; 04-24-2014 at 03:32 PM.