View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:10 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just must have read Mario's post wrong......I read that the buyer pulled out. Maybe I missed something. I have no dog in the fight but I have had great dealings with these sellers and it seems like someone did not like their price and went into a rant on a forum to discredit their reputation. That is not right. I am quite certain these sellers did not name a price then re-neg on them......especially over a couple of C notes. As far as the banker, stock broker, politician comments.....It was a bit of sarcasm but whatever. I just do not favor when people try to tarnish the reputation of hard working sellers who are actual business owners by ranting over a situation where they did not get their way. This can create a small wake of potential unwarranted damage to a reputation. It is not like they tried to "rip" off the buyer by selling them a fraudulent item. Perhaps irishhosta will read this and chime in, but as for now I rest my case. Perhaps, better yet Sean could enlighten us.

Jason