View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 06:38 AM
Pau.l C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Supposedly, if you eat Cheetos, then your previous post is rendered useless. By being a non-Cheeto eater, you are supposedly the immediate winner of the discussion. But the truth is that Cheetos are great, especially the crunchy ones that are extra-spicey. Those who eat such items are actually the winners, if for no other reason than they are not typing in stupid discussions, because their fingers are too messy.

I will give myself a preemptive strike and go buy the Cheetos, as someone is about to suggest. Paul, just pretend I bought you a bag as well.
Scott I appreciate you sharing your version of the truth with me. Cheetos have 700 milligrams of sodium & 4 grams of fat in a meager 2 ounce serving. That is 1/2 of the limit a child should eat daily in a single snack. All those artificial ingredients are no better for us than the artificial bids. I would recommend a healthier snack but each person can choose for themselves balancing whats best for their health & snacking cravings. Call me blind- that's the way I see it

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/super-s...ry?id=20899643
interesting read on emergency room visits from folks eating those spicy cheetos

Last edited by chernieto; 05-08-2014 at 06:39 AM.