View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Todd Schultz

Hi Leon,

I'm not going to pound very hard on a guy for failing to disclose paper loss that is plain as can be, and that is far more distracting than what is an obvious trim job also. I suppose if he were to outright deny it if asked I would be steamed, same if he outright denied the trim. Was it careless to not mention these things in the description? Maybe, even though again they are obvious, it would be nice to have such flaws noted. Is it worse that he did not admit it when asked? Sure. Still, I would still not turn my back on this seller or consider him shady based on what happened with this one card is all. I agree with glynnparson on this and wanted to add that the paper loss makes it even less of a big deal in my view.

If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 05-15-2014 at 09:26 AM.