View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206trader View Post
I can see both sides on this one. Still, if you agreed to his terms, why should you care what he eventually does with said cards? I understand the whole selling cards before you have them argument. Still, if the deal was "done", I see no harm in him communicating with others about a future sale of the cards. Obviously transparency is the issue here. Is it wrong for him to agree to a deal with you and flip the cards for double what you're asking? No. Is it wrong for him to agree to a deal with you and then possibly back out when his flip doesn't pan out? Yes. Still, agreeing to his terms enters you into a verbal contract. Whatever happens after that is irrelevant. If I were you I would carry through with the deal. If he backs out or reneges later then hold him accountable and refuse his business.

Brandon
I disagree. Why didn't the guy but them already? Why did you have to wait for payment ? Me me me.. I know. He doesn't have the money unless he resells them first. He holds you hostage and there is a large chance you would not have been paid(especially when he is trying to sell your cards(unknowingly ) for twice as much. I would have done exactly whAt you did; no more deal. They are not his cards to sell and you did not agree to him brokering. He was being disingenuous at best and that gives you ever right to kill any agreement (especially if it was one different than you originally to hought).

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection

Last edited by Forever Young; 06-05-2014 at 08:38 AM.