View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 09:22 AM

Well, I'm a HOF auto collector and have been stuck at 225. Just picked up 226 & 227 (Hack Wilson and GC Alexander). But I've been busy the last few months, in the meantime, trying to replace some of my inferior card company cuts with more vintage, dated counterparts. (GPC's, album pages that are dated or can be put to an era, or even FDC's of late 20th century guys to replace sticker autos). Either that or just getting nicer autos of the players in general. When I first started collecting, It was on cards only....Trying to get rid of my sticker autos, and less presentable cuts....

I will update my website in the next week or so, but replacements include:
Wagner, Cobb, Dickey, Haines, Harris, McKechnie, Waner, Foxx, Judy J, Boudreau, Slaughter, Dimag, T Williams, Rizz, Newhous, Terry, Reese, Roberts, Irvin, Sisler, Kell, Lemon, Wynn, Appling, Wheat, Hornsby, Hooper, Doerr, Kiner, Mathews, Grove, Mize, Musial, Schoendienst, Chandler, Ott, Leonard, T Jackson, Hoyt, Hubbell, Spahn, Gehringer, Snider, Cronin, BOTH Macphails, Carlton, Gibson, Larkin, Drys, Winfield, Palmer, Morgan, Ryan, R Jackson, Lopez, Aaron, Mays, Rose, McCovey, Mantle, Killebrew, Schmidt, Banks, F Rob....

..phew...wow don't realize it's that much until you start to rattle off names..lol