View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey guys,

So, here's the deal: I'm still waiting for my contact to come through with the image that John requested. I went to LA last weekend, and was expecting it to be waiting for me when I got home. Of course, that wasn't the case, and I was told it would be here 'any day now.' It's possible that 'any day' might mean 'never' considering his track record, so I figured I'd ask you fellas in a last ditch effort to get this thing moving.

Did any of you win the below image from one of Henry Yee's auctions? It's one of the amazing Marvin Newman slides he was auctioning off, so it would have been bought in the past year (though I don't remember exactly which one, unfortunately).

I really hate to be the one who let the image out of the bag, especially since I was hoping that once we had it, John could talk about why it attracted him. However, at this point, I just don't know whether I'll be able to get it any other way.

If you do have it and are willing to help out, please drop me a PM or an email (gkreindler@gmail.com). I'm happy to pay you for both your time and trouble. I just really want to get this thing as soon as I can so I can start. Also, if need be, your identity can be kept secret if that is at all a concern.

Thanks, everyone.

Graig