View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 06:54 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Default Kris Bryant 2014 HR #17 SIGNED! Game Used baseball B/O only!!!

BEST OFFER ONLY!!!

Up for sale/trade ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403484895.679667.jpgis a legit and extremely rare home run ball from the number 1 über Cubs prospect Kris Bryant.

This was Kris's 17th home run for the Smokies. I had personally picked the ball up from the landing spot in the outfield, and it has been in my possession ever since, as I was a former employee of the Huntsville Stars, where the game was played. He ended up hitting four home runs against us that series.

This is your chance to own an extremely rare, as well as a one of a kind opportunity to own a legit home run baseball of this future SuperStar. Sure, his cards have been selling for over $4,000+, but how often do you get a chance to get a home run ball from him BEFORE he reaches the Majors!? There are tens of thousands of Bryant autographs, but only 32 possible home run baseballs of Bryant in existence, now 31 and who knows how many Bryant had personally himself.

Own a unique piece of history. Imagine a home run ball from any HOF'er or slugger in MLB history from their Minor League playing days, extremely scarce.

Please email any questions, and I will show you my business card with the team, as well as anything else verifying me being an employee of the Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by HOF Auto Rookies; 07-13-2014 at 03:15 PM.