View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports-rings View Post
4 days left to go in the internet portion of the auction and still no changes in the descriptions of both rings.

If anyone speaks to Chris Ivy or any of the other sports memorabilia experts at Heritage before the live auction can you please show them or alert them to the blown up pictures in this thread?

I'm disappointed that such a huge auction house with such a large and knowledgeable staff allows these two listings to go unchanged for so long and let this situation fester.
These guys like to ban people who openly express doubt about their items.
I got banned for allowing my autograph opinions to be used in the Hauls of Shame web site. They claimed I was working for Peter Nash and did not want someone who does that to be registered with them. But they will allow Hall of Fame thieves to be in their employ. Makes sense right?
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow