View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 06:05 AM
Robert Williams

Default Official August 2014 PSA Piggyback thread - LAST CALL!!

OK...I am taking a VERY SMALL number of people who have cards they want to submit to PSA under their monthly special. I used to do these all the time over on PSA. This is my first time doing it here. Net54's private messaging system is not as good as PSA's so let me explain all the in's and out's here so I wn't be getting the same questions over and over.

The costs of sending the cards in are the price of the monthly special plus $1.00 per card for shipping to and from California. You will need to include the card names, numbers and values you place on each card, along with your name, return address, net54 handle (so I can contact you) and even email and phone number.

After the cards are graded, you are responsible for return shipping back to you. You can send a check with the costs of grading in the box, or paypal gift upon receipt of the box.

I try to do a good job with these, but I don't wish to get overwhelmed, so please, don't send 30+ cards (anything over 15 or so gets cumbersome).

The cards need to be regular issues....I can't do tallboys, oversized or any of that. (unless I have some to tag along). I do have a bunch of Mutoscopes currently so I might be easily persuaded.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 08-11-2014 at 05:36 AM.