View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 04:39 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammb View Post
Reading the threads makes me wonder when this insanity will stop. Its a printing error period. it should be no more valuable than the original. You can find a multitude of such errors on every logo in the set. Because one person says its valuable, must we all drink the kool aid. You can have all of this bulls---. missing colors, border, backward stitching and the like. Fools and their money are soon parted
I completely understand your opinion. I am one of those fools who pay a premium for print errors but at least I am not one of those fools that actually pay huge premiums for a card in a plastic holder, those are the real fools. I do really mean that but I am also smart enough to know that several members do like plastic holders with the cute little # on them. So I do not come on here and make an ass out of my self talking crap about what someone collects because any BB card collecting is good collecting as long as you enjoy it.

Please post pictures and prices of these so called junk error cards you have in the appropriate B/S/T section and one of us fools might just buy them.