View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 03:09 PM
€r!©k §µmmær$

Default Proof? T206 were printed in rows of more than twelve

The more interesting combination is the second grouping. Again, I've lined up the three separate Lash's images (the postcard back and both postcard fronts) so that there is alignment with the arrangement of the T206s.

In this animation, again the T206s line up perfectly with each of the three postcard runs (back and two fronts). My vertical lines are equal spaced. This demonstrates a run of 11 cards (with gaps, listed from the back view left to right): Maddox, Barger, Nattress, Barbeau, Miller (note that we observe the adjacency of Miller and Barbeau in a P350 ghost as well). We can make an assumption that the Miller could be the far right card on the sheet (again, from the back view). But based on the back of the Maddox card, one can safely assume that there were cards to its left, likely three more.

Now this still may not "prove" anything, but in my opinion, this is additional evidence that can help us get closer to understanding sheet size and number of cards per sheet.

I will also note that the Graham card is an outlier. While it matches the imagery of the backs of the first sheet above, it's vertical cuts do not fall in line relative to the other cards represented by my image. My assumption is that it came from a third scrap sheet.

Last edited by t206hound; 09-06-2014 at 01:25 PM.