View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Brad Francis

Default Blessed and much to be thankful for!!

I have posted this story on the introductions section but wanted to post a bit of it here to let you know a bit about me and about some of the memorabilia I am selling. I have a bunch of items and cards for sale and have posted the collection to the Pre-WWII section of the BST. There are cards and items from prewar up to 1950's. Please check out the listing and make offers if interested.

Due to upcoming surgery I am in need of selling a lot of things. I am keeping just a few of my favorite cards and selling the rest to help pay for expenses. I also have a previous item I have been saving for and committed to buying from a fellow net54er, prior to my accident, that I intend to follow through on. I have set my prices pretty close to fair market value, but if they are a bit too high please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

It is not my intention to pull on your heart strings for charity. As such please check out my explanation on the introductions section and my list of items to sell on the Pre-WWII section of the BST. Due to health, I don't have the time or energy right now to list everything individually so I hope you have patience with me as I posted everything, cards and memorabilia, as single listing in the Pre-WWII BST.

Sincerely,
Brad