View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 03:32 PM
kirk welch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
Well, he did pay for it. Maybe you should read a little closer too. You guys just don't get it. You guys are always right and never make mistakes, yet are always first to point out everyone else's mistakes. It's an opinion. If you don't like their opinion, don't use it.

bingo , it is what drives 50% of the discussion on these boards , crusaders . spence could have done no right , it was a losing deal, and on top of it who knows what this guy is making up or telling the truth about , life with tpa is what it is , but what would life be like without tpa? well for one the guy who bought the stengel ball would be the proud owner still of the ball. people talk about all that is bad on ebay ? what if there was nobody to send it to ? not even to send it to, but be a option that will keep some people from listing? it would be the wild west , there is also a option for anybody here or any place else to get a office , print business cards and authenticate , but the difference will be their rears would be on the line and on hauls of shame and all that nonsense , vs chiming in on a message board on how they agree something is bad. oh yeah they goof a ton but i believe the percent is pretty low vs volume done . and it is a business and it is what people want . when psa/dna certs like 20000 pieces at the national i would think some folks are on board, well my soapbox is over , but going back to like line one the whole thing boils down to do not take any cert as gospel