View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Default 1ST Annual Clydepepper World Series Raffle ** See Post #48 for All Details

In keeping with the spirit of giving - that is... giving Braves cards away...

Come one, come all to the 1ST Annual Clydepepper World Series Raffle.

THE PLAN:

The Net54 member who comes the closest to guessing the winning and loosing teams in this years World Series will win the prize.

TWO GUESSES PER MEMBER with ONE EDIT ALLOWED. The Tie-Breaker will be the first one received chronologically speaking...

DEADLINE is Friday, October 3rd @ MIDNIGHT ET

**** SEE POST #45 FOR MATCHUPS STILL AVAILABLE *** UPDATED 10/3 9:35PM ET

Entries timestamped @ 12:00 MIDNIGHT will be eligible- but we're using my computer's clock (in GA) so be familiar with your time zones. Don't worry. The site time will match up

THE GRAND PRIZE (well, come to think of it, the only prize) ** CHANGE ** Please check out additional prizes listed after the scan.

is the beautiful card shown below delivered free of charge to enhance your collection. The 'winner' will need to PM their mailing address to me once the season concludes.

MEL ROACH.jpg

*** ADDITIONAL PRIZES ADDED ***

Due to the quick response of some of our viewers, I find it necessary to enhance the contest by adding an additional round of competition and prizes:

THE PLAN - PART TWO:
The Net54 member who comes closest to guessing the total number of runs both teams score in the World Series will win all of the Braves cards listed below:

1967 Topps Gary Geiger
1968 Topps Cecil Upshaw
1969 Topps Wayne Causey
1972 Topps Marty Perez
1972 Topps Lum Harris
1979 Xograph- Phil Niekro (similar to Kellogg's)
1979 Xograph- Jeff Burroughs
1988 Score Gary Roenicke
1988 Score Albert Hall
1989 Donruss Andy Nezelek
1992 Stadium Club Mike Heath

This 'tier's rules are the same as the first 'tier'- each member gets two guesses with no editing ruled by chorologicality - I think I just made up a new word - All guesses must be time-stamped no later than NOON Eastern Time, Tuesday, October 21st- the day the Series begins.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 10-09-2014 at 08:23 PM.