View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Kev1n @1les

Great information all - and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

David - I sent you a note (got the 72's - thanks - and looking for a price on the commons that I am missing in this 70 set).

Patrick - thanks for the info. I only used $800 because I bought mine in auction format for $828 - however, I am quickly finding that I am the overpaying dead money at the table - in the poker game of baseball cards, I am the rake. My expectations have officially been reset - so now, it is just a matter of trying to get $500 as is or trying to complete it and getting a bigger audience by selling it as is. My challenge was trying to hunt it down card by card and dealing with card by card shipping, etc. - but if I can get the majority of the commons from David and then buy Bench, Rose, Munson, and the other two then, I might be able to get it complete quickly and get it listed by this time next week.

Thanks again, I think I have a plan formed and now it is just a matter of execution.

53-55 Red Mans Complete Set