View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Default BST Etiquette & Assurances about My Raffle:

Hello All-

I just wanted to assure everyone that I will not be adding any more updates, etc. posts to my Raffle thread.

Instead, I will edit the appropriate post directing readers to the specific numbered post to read details of the next 'contest'.

I have asked that anyone with questions about any part of the Raffle use PM to contact me rather than unnecessarily add to the thread.

Now, to make their guesses, they will need to post, however, just as I edit my updates, they can do the same with their posts (i.e. more than one answer per post) - even though the contests have different deadlines and I'm asking only one edit per post, I am trusting our 'group' to be honorable and 'draw between' the lines.

I sincerely hope that this Raffle does not fly in the face of BST etiquette as my aim was to add fun and interest.

-Raymond

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente