Thread: Walking Dead!
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
fun to watch but if the dead still have to eat wont they all starve eventually..

can you go into a metal cage and continually stab the heads of the dead...the dead dont think on their own like the dead in 'I am Legend' so how that so tough..or can just walk them off a ledge like the indians did with buffalo

why not live on an island..

plus you can wear the cologne that smells like the dead and they dont bother you and we dont know how much time has passed ..since the outbreak that woudl be nice

besides those annoyances i enjoy watching

P.S. i used to be annoyed how in star trek next generation with all their technology why coudlnt they cure picard's hair loss..
Lol, well lets take these 1 at a tome:

1- The dead dont have to eat, they just eat. If they dont eat for lets say 30 days thry dont die or anything.
2- sure u can go into a cage and kill them 1 at a time. But there are alot of dead people.
3- i guess u could walk them off a ledge, but that wont kill them, unless they all fall on their heads. But if they are following you to the edge, u better be careful! Lol
4- yes! Ding ding ding! You should live on an island. But better hope no one dies there, or they will turn into one.
5- picard??? Capt james t kirk had a head full of hair!
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.