Thread: Winston and JSA
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:45 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I agree - it would be a 'win/win' if everyone thought like you do. But they don't. ESPN and others were not exactly using JSA's name with reverence. As far as "a few exemplars", I think 900 on two different item types, is sort of overkill. This is a matter of ethics. I understand that a lot of people feel like no one in society has any culpability for anything they do, as long as it is not technically illegal. Mo money, mo money, mo money. That's all that counts.

You haven't been watching sports talk recently? I consider Florida State washing their hands of him, as him being "screwed", and that's what some are demanding. He's already proven that he's even dumber than Manziel, and Manziel's autograph signings certainly contributed to his draft stock dropping (that means less $$$$, and I would say "being screwed" somewhat).
As a big FSU fan, I am sick and tired of Winston's B.S. I don't think he gives a damn about the fans, his team mates, or the University. And once again, this crap is happening right before another huge game, with FSU already looking very vulnerable this year....What a moron...