View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default one of the many reasons

I love this site is it prompts me to explore many subjects I wouldn't otherwise. For full disclosure - mostly it's not baseball per se. Good thing/ bad thing as often it's just mental masturbation - not that there's anything wrong with that - it helps me avoid what I should be doing. I've taken to the interweb twice in the past couple of weeks as a result of reading the Commy thread to devine the differences between ear growth that would relate to the cell production rates of cartilage as one ages and ear size which can be a product of gravity. Apparently while the growth is almost imperceptible a short time after adolescence until much later in life - they do continue to grow throughout ones life. Not the entire ear - only certain parts btw. As for gravity - I can only speak to it anecdotally - but it all seems to be hanging lower..........
Of course there was no real question about the Comiskey double and the op's wild departure from reality. I hadn't seen the Wagner listing but I don't think anyone really needs a grid to see it's not him (although it's a really neat tool!) - but apparently the AH might have....... Next time someone lists a picture of the virgin Mary on a piece of toast - I'm gonna use it.