View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 06:16 AM
Bi11..R0berts

Wink

That is nice to hear Jolly. I usually have had great luck with Ebay, but recently had three bad transactions: 2 where sellers failed to mention creases in cards that were described as Ex/Mt. One where the seller showed a green tint card in the listing and sent a regular issue. When I asked about it he indicated he used stock photos for his cards!! They all accepted returns but its still a pain in the ass! I've been buying and selling on Ebay since 2005 and had more bad purchases in one month than in my first 10 years combined!! I guess the bad luck eventually evens out.

Then, just yesterday I received a 1961 Topps #189 Copyright at 264 in a PSA holder and low and behold upon receipt its the near 263 version. When I think of all the simple errors you've pointed out with PSA on green tints and this simple error on my '61 it amazes me they can make such frankly stupid mistakes.

Oh well, it all evens out in the end!
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty

Last edited by brob28; 10-25-2014 at 06:27 AM.