View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 03:49 PM
I@n Cl@rke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschock View Post
It seems like I look at the Giants opening day roster each year and think "OK, maybe next year" yet here they are again for the third time in five years. Bochy and company must be doing something right.

I'm sure I'll be yelling at the TV tonight, but regardless of the outcome, it'll have been a great ride. If anyone tells you they picked both the Giants and Royals for the World Series, odds are very high that they'd be lying.
I'll go one further, anyone that picked either is probably lying

Boch is incredibly adaptable to his lineup, what's hot, etc. Early season (April/May) there were playing shoddy D, the staff was getting smacked around, but they were winning with power... POWER!! Seems crazy now seeing how little power they've shown, but they amassed a 42-21 record playing that style... Then the power virtually just turned off and they're winning by small ball ball and execution.

So excited for tonight, and so excited for the opportunity Huddy has here. Also would be happy for my in-laws who are living for the Royals right now and are so excited, though it would crush me

Go Giants!