Thread: A new scam site
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Paul McCartney would have no luck doing anything to them - they aren't located in a country that gives a flip about the law. That's the problem with most of these scams.

Coaches Corner is unique in that they are doing it right in front of the FBI.
Scott - Where are they located?

btw - the images on the site appear to be authentic but the images have been stolen from other legit sites.
A major Beatles expert has contacted me and told me that the "cut" of the four Beatles for $2500 was actually a photo signed on the back that he had just sold and that the image was stolen from his web site.
Here is the e mail I received from the Beatles expert:
"his Beatles material is good.....don't know where he is getting the images aside from the one he lifted from my site.....and he is probably taking money and not sending anything out in return? Something is going on for sure."
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-11-2014 at 11:21 AM.