View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Matt

Wow -- so much action here don't know where to begin. Let's start with the last. Those Mantles are EXACTLY what I am after these days. I'm floored by those three. They each have the best centering I've ever laid eyes on for those years. If I owned those cards I wouldn't need to buy them in a higher grade ever. Did you find them raw and self sub, in one lot, over years?

Many thanks for the props from you fellas on the new Mick. A centered 52 Mick is simply my favorite card in the world. Stings like hell to be selling cards to make it happen-- but one look at the centered 52 and it makes it okay. Not great, buy okay, LOL.

The 71 Greatest Moments is one of the more interesting (and tough) sets around, and anything having to do with a pack of those is wild.

The Newton has great style and I'd be curious to see the whole set. What a title: LEADERS OF MEN. That's baller, to make that set!

Stache, you are killing it on the selections for your 75 Set. That's the kind of curation that makes the sum much greater than the parts. As someone who spent six years building only a set of 75s (minis), I really appreciate the specimens you are choosing. Bold color, clean surfaces, centered, that set is gonna look insane when it is all together.

Last edited by MattyC; 11-14-2014 at 04:49 PM.