View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantleman View Post
Ahhg! Please don't put us all in one basket. Here is a heads up for any of my fellow Canadians out there who are unaware of shipping times

IT CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR WEEKS FOR A STANDARD PACKAGE TO ARRIVE. ANYTHING SOONER IS A BONUS!!

Once this is understood, everything will go smoothly. If not, our 'merican counterparts will keep declining shipping to Canada.......and I don't blame them.........and i will miss out on many cards I want/need !!!!!!!

Cheers

Andy
Haha. Don't worry - no one is lumping you all in one basket.
None of you are going to believe me, but my last note to him was the following.
The thing he doesn't get is that no one wants hassles. We want to be able to have fixed shipping prices, have simple clear communication, print labels at home, and not get bitched at. We can do all of that with the U.S., but little of it with Canada. My response to him essentially means - 'no more Canadian shipping'. But I did that nicely, didn't I?

"My apologies. I really appreciate your feedback. As a result, I have disconnected the Canadian shipping option on my website. In the future, if a Canadian wants to buy an item, I will give them the shipping options in advance and they can pay full cost for whichever one they choose.

The book cleared customs the afternoon of November 30, so I would expect you to receive it any day now."

His response: "Yes, I am aware that the book has cleared customs but that exact same message was there on Dec 1 which means nothing has changed since that time."

If I am reading this correctly, he is now holding me responsible for the speed of the Canadian postal service. That would be....more bitching.