View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Glyn Parson

Default If they just gave 10s

out like candy on halloween to the big submitters there would be far more 10s available than there are. This argument is laughable. The shell was believed to have been enhanced by many in the thread. I have submitted on my own and through one of the hobbys leading dealers and submitters and I saw no favors when submitting through the larger dealer. Because Joe got a card that may or may not have been enhanced bumped two grades shows no favoritism. Joe sells cards that are not always maxed out in grade. I can assure you people have bought cards from him and gotten bumps. Just like he did in the Probstein auction. It is the nature of the Beast when subjective grading holds so much weight. If the Market would mature long enough every card would eventually end up maxed out in a holder probably one grade higher or two then it should be. Just the nature of subjective grading. Not sure if I would or would not do the trade but I would look into it, and see what kind of Market there currently is for the Munson. Love it or hate it the market is what it is.

Last edited by glynparson; 12-06-2014 at 04:31 AM.