View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
Great post, and welcome guys!
This.

I remember not long ago reading that this forum was pretty slow comparatively. While I love my pre-war board, obviously, and I will be over there a lot with the start of the new year, I have rediscovered the absolute joy that vintage collecting gives me, and being able to share my little cards is an honor, and a treat.

I've said it many times. This is my favorite place on the internet. It's wonderful talking to all you fine folks, and seeing the cards you add to your collections serves as an inspiration to me.

I enjoy the hobby greatly. I enjoy the people here in our hobby. And I want to help people who are returning to the hobby. I want to help people feel welcome, and share the knowledge I have gained here. I think that will help people avoid making the mistakes that so many have made. The hobby can be safer if we decide to make it so. When I finally get my site up sometime this next year, that is my goal.

Tom and Jason, I look forward to many years of talking to you both.

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.