View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
After I left a post on the BST thread stating that I did not get a response from my first PM, the seller sent me a PM. I responded to that PM. When the seller responded to my PM, I recieved 2 PM's with the same content at the same time. I responded to one of the PM's, not sure which PM, and I am not certain the seller recieved my response. I am in no way blaming the seller as I think this is a glitch with the PM part of the board and this coincides with other posts on this thread. Hope this helps.
Attachment 171570
..No doubt our emails and/or reminders have not been working well lately. My apologies on that. My issue is I don't know what to tell the hosting company as, if I am not mistaking, there are others who are getting the appropriate emails. Generally, but not always, if our system doesn't work it doesn't work. This sounds more like a s/w compatibility issue than a "miss configured" issue. In other words it's not by pushing some button that it will get fixed, as generally can be done when there have been these issues in the past. Usually either everyone gets them or no one gets them.