View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 01:34 PM
Nick C

Default Thought I'd Share (Ebay 1986 Fleer Pack Scam-2012)

Hey guys,

I thought I would share my story of how I lost $425 and an Ebay buyerickle-us got a refund as well as got my 1986 Fleer Basketball GAI 9 Pack. I'm still bitter and still hesitate to sell on ebay because of this experience, which happened at the end of 2012.

Everything at first was going great. Buyer paid $425 within a day of purchase and I shipped out via one-day shipping priority USPS mail. The only thing I failed to put on the item was signature confirmation (dumb mistake on my part because I thought with paying so much for shipping the carrier would make sure it was important, young mistake I guess). The buyer knew ebay protocol and with no proof the item was delivered to him he claimed the day he received the item that he never got it. He filed and claim. I talked it over with ebay and they told me I'd never win the case against him even though he might have the item. I was forced to refund him the money. After all this he has the nerve to give me a positive feedback on ebay "Never Got My Item, But The Seller Was Very Nice!!!" A month later he deleted his ebay account (fishy right). I emailed paypal/ebay right away and they told me they couldn't do anything.

Just in case you need more on the buyer, his name is Samuel Eitan Cohen.
Eitan Cohen

Another name that was included with the buyer was:
Mr. Damien Proctor

I'm not one to post negative stuff about anyone. But this is just a lesson to be more careful how you ship stuff (even if you ship thousands of packages without a problem). Just shows you how some people can beat the system. I worked hard for that cash (I'm only 21 now, was 18 at the time), pretty much my first big card purchase and it went sour. But I guess it all works out in the long run. Thought I'd share just in case anyone stumbles across someone like this.

Thanks,
-Nick

Last edited by autocentral; 02-23-2015 at 04:14 PM.