View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Nick C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963Topps Set View Post
Wait a minute! You had better double check with the Post Office. All packages have some sort of tracking automatically! I should know, I deliver hundreds of packages everyday and 99.99 percent have some sort of tracking. All packages have to be scanned into the system for the Post Office's protection too! This is from the day the package is sent, to it run through the system, to it's arrival at the unit, to its departure to the street, right to its delivery. If you still have your receipt, double check to see if there is a confirmation number on there. Or better, post a scan of the receipt so I can see it. I find it hard to believe the Post Office just delivered the package without any documentation of its journey. Please let me know and update me.

Also, did you check with the Post Office with your receipt in hand? Or did you just tend to it internally with EBay?

Tom

There was a tracking number and the online delivery said the package was delivered but the problem was there was no signature confirmation.

-Nick