Thread: Instant Classic
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 07:36 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

My Two Cents: I have not taken the time to read all the previous posts. My thoughts on the game were in place when the game ended.

I love my Packers. They played okay, which was good enough for most of the game. NOBODY saw the fake field goal coming- so give Seattle a bunch of credit for that! The momentum definitely shifted on that one play.

The Packer defense was great until almost overtime. They kept Wilson controlled until the two-point play that he made happen.

I believe Matthews was legitimately injured, but I can understand the 'Cutler comments'. Sherman, on the other hand, was out there with one arm.

Lynch's second half production was also very big.

Rogers brought them back enough to tie the game, but I think the momentum was still with the Seahawks.

In overtime, Seattle just made the plays and the Pack did not. No excuses, they just beat us. And, yes, they are, and were always, the better team. IMHO the Pack was playing somewhat over their heads.

I think Dez Bryant's catch was a catch and Dallas should have been there...They were also a better team.

I hope I'm not going to force another response from Scott by saying so, but I sure wish the better team had NOT won.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 01-29-2015 at 07:39 AM.