View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 03:45 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Default Help Needed On Value Of RPPC's From 1910's Low Minors

I'm in a bit of a quandry. I recently purchased a group of baseball related photos and RPPC's that are not what they were purported to be. As such, I am trying to gauge whether I would simply be better off sending the items back or if I may still be able to make some money.

There are maybe 30-40 RPPC's from the 1914-1920 era. They all show baseball scenes from the low minor leagues (a vast majority are of the 1914 Marinette-Menominee Twins of the Wisconsin-Illinois League). Lots of action photos of players, players posed, shots of the stadium etc. There are no famous players that played on that or any of the teams associated with this group.

There are also many photos of various sizes, again of ballparks and players in the low minors. Maybe 70 of these. They range in size from 1x2 inches to maybe postcard size or slightly bigger. One interesting one (tiny...1x2 or so) shows a baseball team on top of what seems to be a double decker horse drawn carriage.

Anyway, I have no idea what I should do with this so am looking for ideas on value. I will post some pictures later tonight hopefully.

Tom C

Last edited by btcarfagno; 02-06-2015 at 03:46 PM.