View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Mike P.ap

Default refund...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer1999 View Post
I think I will just get out of the hobby. Too many crooks and I am apparently not smart enough to protect myself. I put a bid on a 1948 Bowman Kiner and to my surprise I won it for $20 bucks. The problem, the cards are fake. Just a little research would have saved me but to me they looked legit so I just threw out a $25 bid and it never got past $20 (other people are smarter than I am). This hobby is supposed to be fun but I am finding it a challenge dealing with all the crooks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221679097101...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Donnie,

This is not a loss, you learned a valuable lesson and all you need to do is file a claim with Ebay. You will get your money back even if the seller tries to scare you away from that just file the claim ASAP as product not as advertised.
By the way, they are not fake but they are clearly reprints and he did advertise them as 1948s. It is possible he did not know the difference but I doubt it.

By the way.......I'll try and make your bad lesson a great one and try to win you back. I recently bought a lot of 1955 Bowman Baseball cards on here that included a Ralph Kiner card. I am waiting for them still but as soon as I get them in, I will mail you the REAL vintage 1955 Bowman Kiner for FREE. Not for the cost of the stamp or the postage or the actual card. I will send it for FREE. No strings. Just PM your name and address and realize that there are plenty of good folks out there.

Take care,

Peace, Mike