View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Fr@nk H.0r.v@th

Default Eric

Thanks for your interest. I admit your question caught me a little off guard because I have never been asked about a return on a graded card but have granted returns for various reasons on ungraded cards. So, since I never had a policy on returning graded items I tried to answer in a way that would make you or another prospective buyer at ease because I do want complete customer satisfaction. In an attempt to address your outlined concerns:

1) If you would like additional scans or pictures, simply ask. When an earlier post requested a black background scan it was provided.

2) The flip doesn't match. This bothers me as well, however as I believe you would agree as I know you follow T cards this is a fairly common occurrence.

3) I don't accept paypal. I apologize for the inconvenience. I have not accepted that form of payment since they got in bed with ebay many years ago. I understand if they offer some buyer protection that reassures you and I regret the lack of your preferred payment option.

In addition, I would be happy to provide references. I have successfully concluded multiple transactions here on the BST.

Lastly, I have seen you around here enough that I have no concerns that you are up to something nefarious. Ill provide a full refund minus my expenses for shipping, tracking and insurance if the card is returned for any reason in its current condition within two weeks of you receiving it.

Respectfully,

Frank