View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 01:55 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
I put this in the wrong thread but it came into play when I realized that a person I was conversing with was a person that sells cards that he does not own. I currently own and have in possession a T206 Atz SGC 92. I showed it to a member or two. However, what was disturbing was that they asked if I got from CMIZ5290. No I did not get it from him nor did he ever OWN the card or have in his possession. I got it from a gentleman who had in his possession for quite some time. But yet he was advertising it and asking others if interested. Ed DeS.erio

Myself nor others appreciate when you try to sell a card that in fact you don't even own. That is unethical and dishonest. This is the card so if CMIZ5290 offered it to you he never even owned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
Yes it is the same one and only one card. He was seeking to buy the card but backed out of a deal because he could not sell first. Advertising a sale prior to having in possession. I am saying this is an unethical and dishonest approach not much more. He shouldn't be advertising cards that are not his. I am sure others are doing this but he is the one that was caught doing it.
A similar situation came up a few years ago. IIRC, that board member was supsended from the B/S/T for a while.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=122382

I guess the difference in the two situations is that the Atz card wasn't listed on this forum, where the Uzit was. Other than that, its very similar.