View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
Matt

Jonathan
Thanks for sharing. My wife and I went last year.. It was the first time we attended and the primary reason was to get Jeter. We had met people who had attended in the past and they said to get there by midnight to guarantee you get Jeter. They called us at about 10 PM and said 20 people were already in line and for us to get there asap. We were there by 11pm and ended up sitting on the ground the entire night. That was a long night. The Jeter line went all the way to the back of the room and then across the front.. it was insane. Jeter signed 2 items for each of us and by the time we were done with him we only had a few minutes left to get anyone else (that clock puts a lot of pressure on you). My wife went to get Teixeira and I grabbed Cervelli.. Then I was only able to get a few coaches. Tanaka's line was still long or I would of tried to get him. The luncheon was a cool experience. Glad you didn't wait as long as us! And congrats on getting the autographs you got.
Matt

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Always looking for 40k Kork Grip Bats, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig and Joe Jackson Bats & Gloves
http://oldbaseballbats.webs.com/