View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Great Displays everyone. I posted a display case i had a while back that had some good ones. I love the Hank Aaron display, always like the RC (love mine for sure!). As for the Yogi Berra, i like to see getting one of those tip-top cards one day.
@Chris: I am very happy that we chat alot as good bros and was fortunate for you to grab some Mantle items i sold you. I did notice the 2 micks 52's, but only saw 1 stalh meyer, I thought you got the yellow one, think its the 55 or did i miss it. You sure did a-mass more than i ever could do. I did my run and some other issues, but felt there was more out there to collect. May the qwest for that 60 Venez continue on. Also, please update your need list, if i remember the Meadowgold was still on it and that Holiday Inn pool 3-fold postcard.
BTW- what an adorable dog. You got some balls to put that 52 in its mouth, my dog would of ran and buried it somewhere. Reminds me to take a pic of my dog for fun. Maybe we all can start a dog calandar with our 52 micks and our dogs or our fav players.

I got my collection put on here on the Net54 album section. I sold my Zeenut pre-rookie Dimaggio to another board member. I may be doing a 4 card Ty Cobb run very soon.
And when i do it, i think i will do a custom 4 card display.

Last edited by pawpawdiv9; 03-24-2015 at 03:30 PM.