View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Ray Novak

Default FS: 1935 Chicles - All are now gone

I am beginning to sell off my various collections as I near retirement and am offering my 1935 Chicles for sale.

I have all but four of the cards: Ciccone, Tosi, E. Smith and MacMurdo. They run the gamut grade-wise, from cards that are raw and trimmed to PSA3 on the high end. These are cards for someone interested in starting the set and upgrading as time goes by. I can send you a list of prices if you are interested.

Nagurski, Masterson, Johnson and Burnett have been sold.

If you want to see the prices or cards, email rgncubs@att.net. The remainng high numbers are all $150 each with the exception of Caddell (a very low authentic).

The remaining high numbers are: Isola - SGCA - $135; Kostka - SCG10 - $135; Caddell - SGCA - $95; Nicolai - PSA1 - $135; $150; Johnsos - PSA1 - $135. Burnett, Nagurski Johnson and Masterson have sold. I also have all of the Hall of Famers in the low numbers. If you need a price or photo on/of any of the cards or you'd like to make an offer, drop me a line.

Last edited by powderfinger; 07-15-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Sold some - prices changed