View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Jason Albregts

Default 1970's Topps Lot Extravaganza - 1974, 1975 Minis, 1976 - CLOSED

I have for sale three separate 1970's lots. Please bid by lot number. Each lot starts at $1.00 with any increments OK after that. I accept normal Paypal, shipping will be $8.00 per lot, and I will combine shipping for multiple lots won. If you win all three, then shipping is on me. These auctions will end at 9:00 PM Central on Tuesday, May 12. Any time stamp after 8:59:59 will not be accepted.

1. 1974 Topps, approximately 400 cards with doubles. These are what's left of a larger lot I bought on this board recently. They will average EX, with some falling below, but nothing below VG. Overall the corners are pretty nice and I have tried to eliminate any cards with creases, though you may find a couple minor wrinkles. Centering is probably the most prevalent issue. Mostly commons here though there are some minor stars - cardsfan73 $15.00

2. 1975 Topps Minis, approximately 190 cards with doubles. These are also what's left of a larger lot I bought on this board recently. They will average VG-EX, with very few falling below and many touching EX, and nothing below VG. Overall the corners are pretty nice and I have tried to eliminate any cards with creases, though you may find a couple minor wrinkles. Centering is probably the most prevalent issue. Mostly commons, but you will find some minor stars throughout and several "MVP" cards - larrie804 $13.00

3. 1976 Topps, approximately 450 cards with doubles. These will average EX, with some falling below, and some touching EX-MT, but nothing below VG. Overall the corners are pretty nice and I have tried to eliminate any cards with creases, though you may find a couple minor wrinkles. Centering is probably the most prevalent issue. Some stars in here and several league leader cards - EldoEsq $16.00

Last edited by Beatles Guy; 05-12-2015 at 09:06 PM.