View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 06:26 PM
AJ Arcus

Default Buyers Beware!! TNT Sports Cards & Beckett.com

I purchased cards from TNT Sports Cards on Beckett.com. I contacted the seller and asked him if i pay extra to get the cards delivered to me can he get them to me in three days. I live in PA and they are located in NJ so i didn't think it would be a problem. He responded back with if you get the order in today you will have them in three days. i purchased the cards that day. We are now going on 2 weeks. i emailed him on beckett and i emailed him through his ebay account with no responce at all. I called and nothing! I contacted beckett, they are nothing but crooks!!! First the representative tells me if i don't have my cards in 24 hours i will get a full refund. I said ok i will wait and see. I called back the next day and the representative now says its a 48 hour wait so i ask him didnt you say 24 hours? He responded back with yes i did but i guess i was wrong. So the supervisor comes on and says you have to wait 48 hours if you don't receive them by tomorrow 5pm eastern we will call you (Never called me) (Also never got them) So i called them at 5:15 eastern and the representative tells me the supervisor is on the phone with TNT Sports Cards he will call me in 10 minutes. I waited a half hour with no call back. So i called him flipping out, He says TNT Sports Cards sent the cards out so i asked for tracking (which TNT Sports Cards) never provided in the first place. He responded with we don't have it. then i said i just want my money and i am finished he says i tell you what i will call you back at 7:15 eastern after i call TNT Sports Cards and we will get you your money. So i waited till then with no call back. So i called beckett at 7:20, and guess what they are closed!! so who is the bigger crook here?? i spend a lot of money with Beckett and they just don't care. i am done with them and i hope everyone avoids them as well as TNT Sports Cards as well.
http://marketplace.beckett.com/TNTSportsCards_1249
http://stores.ebay.com/TNT-Sportscards?_rdc=1