View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 11:00 PM
J3ff Thr0m

Default FT/FS?: Letting most of it hang out. (scan heavy). More cards added!

Get yourself a father's day gift or something already!

I am so damn close to finishing this stupid thing and I'm at wits ends trying to figure out how to get these last few cards within my budget or close to.....so I'm offering for trade a bunch of cards that I have in my collection that are "expendable". This isn't a firesale where I'm trying to buy myself a kidney.

Let me repeat.....NOT BUYING A KIDNEY.

Prefer cards in the 1.5 to 3.5 range (SGC, PSA or raw equivalent).

I'm looking for:

1. Crawford throwing; Donovan throwing; Ellam; Evers Portrait; Jennings Both Hands; Keeler Portrait; Mathewson Dark Cap; Paige; Reagan; Sheckard No Glove; Tinker Bat On; Waddell Throwing; Young Portrait
2. Any EPDG I do not have in any condition
3. Chase Dark Cap EPDG.... !!!!!!!
4. Delongs I do not have in poor or fair condition
5. Possibly E96's.

Send communications through PM's and we'll go from there.

++++ If you want closer scans, just let me know. I will probably post the original scans to Photobucket so you can zoom in.

ALL CARDS ARE AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY! I only scanned in common groups to reduce some time....

SCAN 1: Hall of Fame Group.
Please note that the Kelley has a pin hole in it. The Huggins is a pretty cool miscut where you can see the sliver top of the next card on the bottom. Wallace has a beautiful front.

Page02.jpg
Page03.jpg

SCAN 2: Hindu Group.
I just got the Carey back from PSA. Chance was soaked because he had some paint that covered half the front.....unfortunately the soak immediately took off some of the front. It could, however, use 1 more soaking to pick up the loose paint.
FIELDER JONES TISDEL IS ON HOLD.

Page04.jpg
Page05.jpg

SCAN 3: EPDG Group.
These are dupes I have at this point. Note that I will only be willing to trade 1 of the Needham's but am willing to let someone else pick for me. The A graded one I don't get the grade at all but iy has a really cool wet sheet transfer on the back.
LATTIMORE SOLD. RHODES, EASTERLY, AND LEIFELD ON HOLD.

Page06.jpg

SCAN 4: Persons Miscut
Card looks beautiful.

Page07.jpg

SCAN 5: Raw Cools.
Just a few raw cards

Page08.jpg

SCAN 6: SGC Graded
I am almost positive that I was the one who broke the Smith White Cap case. I dropped it when I first pulled it out of it's envelope.

Page10.jpg

SCAN 7: PSA Graded
Very cool wet sheet transfer on the Dunn card.
Page11.jpg

Last edited by Thromdog; 06-27-2015 at 10:46 AM.