View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwolf1963 View Post
Thanks for the message and feedback here. First off, want to clarify I never said "stolen" or even suggested such - just noted system issues which their customer service people have acknowledged (or guessed at) have resulted in my being overcharged.

My issues have been brewing for over a year and stem back to being dropped from Bronze Seller Status (and the discount associated) for what they called was "non-compliance" in mailing out cards within 2 business days. One buyer had purchased 8, 9 cards/separate listings and I combined shipped the next morning. I entered the tracking number in one of the listings and couldn't figure out why they were saying I was non-compliant? They said I should have loaded the same tracking number in all of the listings the buyer purchased. How was I supposed to know that?! Answer was basically well, now you do. OK, fine, but since I was truly compliant in sending out ALL the cards in the 2 business day time frame, please reinstate my status. Dopey replies, excuses, "can't", "uh", "we'll look into it and advise", then nothing. I even showed them the buyer feedback positive noting "fast shipping" - didn't matter, didn't care.

Next: I have been on auto-pay with them for years. Paypal and back up on my CC. They took fees every month/year but May for some reason? Nothing has changed - they didn't take it for May and started sending me notices. I couldn't understand why, all looked fine and still showed PayPal/CC, no denials or issues I could see - I told them to take the fees - no response. Account suspended. I got them on the phone, they couldn't tell me why the fees weren't taken but now I had to make a one-time payment. Why? I did nothing wrong, nothing changed on my end?? They didn't know, couldn't say for sure - I said then go ahead and take the fees, they said "can't do that" - why?? "Can't do that until next month", OK, take it then. "Can't do that"

I make one-time payment and now they've charged me a buck and a half in "late fees" - are you nuckin' futs! Keep my account suspended. I kept pleading I have done nothing wrong here. "We can request those be removed, but that may be denied"

Last: Purchased a couple cards a week ago, seller sends new combined shipping invoice a couple days ater, but it doesn't take - reverts back to original separate s/h total. Couldn't figure out why? Just paid it as I didn't want to delay this any further. Figured I'd check w/eBay and take it up w/them. Guesses, can't see it, won't let me send them the invoice I received to show them, spoof@ebay - no reply, then "it may not have come from us" form letter (even though all links went back to eBay and transaction completed with original separate ship invoice). Told me to take refund issue up w/Seller (I did initially but haven't pressed it - no reply from him, but IMO he did nothing wrong - he sent a new invoice. The few bucks was secondary and I thought eBay would look into to see what happened and just refund an obvious error). No. Latest was 50 mins on phone w/this and the suspension issue, hold, then claim/guess this was a PayPal problem.

I know in the grand scheme of things these may seem trivial - just suck it up and move on. I can, I have .. but now I've had enough. They're not trivial to me - they've cost me time, fees and frustration. They seem to dare me to cancel and galvanize my resolve in doing do. There's no common-sense applied to anything, no appreciation as a good customer, nickel & dime tactics, ridiculous guessing and responses or none at all. Bad business partner who leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I can bitch and do nothing. I can bitch and do something. This is the path I have chosen for now. I realize it will hurt me more than them and as said before, they really don't care.

So be it.
I experienced the same issue except on a much larger scale... If you do not make sure "awaiting shipment" is cleared daily you have an issue.

Also it is 24 hours not 2 days (unless there is something different for my account).

E-bay sucks, that's what happens when you become worth billions of dollars and don't give a shit about the small time seller.