View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 03:50 PM
Ed Woelfle

Default eBay Issues

Thanks Sean and everyone else for your thoughts/feedback. I did/do ship within 24 hours (I think it was 2 days at one time?) - this one especially as the buyer had purchased so many, wanted to get them out ASAP. I had no idea they expected you to load in the same tracking number on all listings of a combined ship? Either way, they could see I did what I was supposed to in sending out within 24 hours and still very much compliant. Still - the interest in doing the right thing on their end was non-existent and they used system/process excuses and limitations as their reasoning. It felt like they found a way to charge me more. Unfairly.

At the end of the day I realize I'm making an emotionally charged decision. One that I may come to regret and will hurt me when it comes to card collecting/selling. My intent in starting this thread wasn't so much to start another "ebay sucks" rant - more to just let many who I know and have done business with (both here and eBay) that the eBay avenue is no longer an option for me for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions, always helpful to get others thoughts and perspectives.