Thread: Battersbox
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 12:09 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
+1...I have blocked bidders for a lot less than 4 returns.

Jeff

+2....I too would block a buyer who consistently has buyer's remorse and returned a significant portion of the dollar amount they had purchased. As a seller, if I miss something on a card, I own it, accept the return and appreciate any repeat business . However, if a buyer repeatedly has subjective differences about cards (buyer's remorse) and they abuse the return policy, I feel it is best to block them so that I do not further disappoint them by sending any more inferior cards and focus my attention on the 99.99% of buyers who actually keep the cards I sell.

Since I buy much more than I sell, I can understand why the few times I have been blocked by a seller subsequent to returning grossly over-graded raw product. Not likely I would ever buy from that seller again anyway...I am actually appreciative that I am blocked as I wont make a mistake again by buying from the seller in question.

My recommendation to buyers with repeated subjective differences with online purchases is to either buy the card after it is in hand (at a show), or stick to buying graded cards.