Thread: Battersbox
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 05:52 AM
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRfan1 View Post
I had asked for an image of the back of a card once, and never heard from them. I didn't buy the card from them either. I wanted to know if the card was o/c on the back ( and see for myself ), or if the back had any imperfections. If they weren't going to take a moment to communicate with me in some form or another ( even " we're unable to send additional images due to time constraints, but the card looks good " would have been satisfactory for me ) I'm not buying from them. I have too many other choices in buying on ebay or on our BST. I'm sorry this has turned into a bad experience for you. Surprising they are not taking care of their better customers.
Yes, something similar happened to me. They sold me a Whitey Ford with no back scan that had writing on the back. I kept the card since the front presents well but it did come back a MK. Caveat emptor - No back on their postings = Probably writing on the back. They will tell you their grading system allows for writing on the back but that's a little underhanded in my opinion. Thanks for your response.